About your healthcare visits to the GRD Healing Arts Clinic
Healthcare providers are defined as "essential businesses" in Georgia1. We are aware that many patients want to continue receiving our health-promoting services during this time. We plan to remain open but have taken extra steps to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
We want to support local and international efforts to control the spread of the COVID-19 (Corona) virus. To ensure patient safety and infection control, we are using standard universal precautions for bloodborne and airborne pathogens. We are disinfecting all surfaces between patients, including our tables, chairs, counters, bathrooms, door handles, etc. We are also taking extra precautions by keeping the air clean by diffusing essential oils like Legends2 (Thieves) and a UV air filter.
Please follow the following guidelines when coming to the clinic.:
- For the continued safety of you, our patients, and our staff, if you: (1) have traveled to a high-risk area or been in contact with a suspected or confirmed person with COVID-19 OR (2) have ANY respiratory symptoms (including cough, sore throat, congestion, loss of taste or smell, etc.) or ANY symptoms of infection (fever, chills, sweats, body aches, etc.), please do not come to the office; instead, call your primary care physician.
- Once you have the all-clear from your physician, call to set a new appointment.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, & nose during your time at the clinic.
- We kindly request that you refrain from bringing extra people to your appointments and consider asking those who accompany you to wait in the car during your appointment, when reasonable.
We are still able to ship supplements to you. Our experience is that the quality supplements we use are often available on the internet but at a premium price and often near expiration dates. Our usual 10% discount for larger volume supplement orders will be given to everyone.
Dr. Khalsa will be available for phone consultations if you have specific questions and needs.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Our prayers are for your health and well being,
The GRD Healing Arts Clinic Staff
1 Dekalb County Executive Order 3-23-20; healthcare providers are considered essential workers: https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/sites/default/files/users/user715/DeKalb%20COVID-19%20Executive%20Order.pdf
Atlanta Executive Order 2020-22; healthcare providers are considered essential workers: https://www.atlantaga.gov/Home/Components/News/News/13312/672
Dunwoody Covid-19 Information: https://dunwoodyga.gov/index.php?section=government_news_room&prrid=464
2 ABOUT LEGENDS PROTECTION BLEND (from www.Floracopeia.com)
A historically accurate version of an essential oil blend known as "Thieves' Vinegar", used as protection from epidemics in the Middle Ages. Legends is a signature, proprietary Floracopeia blend created from herb and spice oils including Clove, Rosemary, Lavender, Thyme, Basil, White Sage, and Mint. Our recipe is based upon historic aromatic vinegar brews, used profusely throughout the ages, known as Thieves' Vinegar or Marseilles Vinegar formulations. We created this blend to honor numerous customer requests. Legends comfortably belongs next to your diffuser at the office or home, school or daycare throughout the winter months. It is an efficacious blend that you will reach for again and again to gently support your immune system and create community winter wellness.
Perfect for the diffuser or for direct palm inhalation, this blend will support the body’s natural resistance to the troubles of winter. Aromatically you will find this blend to be warm and spicy, with floral, camphor and menthol undertones. Nothing is overwhelmingly medicinal about Legends, it was masterfully blended to inspire a clear and creative mind as well as restoration to a tired and worn down body.