Classes are $18 per class or $64 for a 4-week pass starting at the beginning of each month. If you join mid-month you can either pay $18/class until we start a new month or pay $16 per weekly class plus the next $64 fee for the next month.
You can pay with Venmo (@Mukta-yoga) or you can write a check to "GRD" and send it to: GRD Clinic, 1845 Peeler Rd., Dunwoody, GA 30338. When you register for the 4-week class pass, we will send you a link after the class so that you can watch it again, or just watch it later if you can't make it Friday mornings.
After you have paid, please register in advance for these online classes here:
To register for our Friday classes:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the class.
SPECIAL CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
Special classes and workshops are priced individually.
- Refrain from eating heavily for an hour and a half before class with no alcohol or drugs.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move and breathe in easily.
- Please leave your shoes at the door and turn your cellphone off before class begins.
- Please do not wear perfumes and fragrances in consideration for those with allergies and sensitivities.
- Bring a blanket, mat, or sheepskin to sit on. You may also wish to bring a blanket to cover yourself during relaxation. We have sheepskins and mats available for sale.
CLASS ATTENDANCE POLICIES
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the beginning of class to allow time for registration and to pay for the class.
- Cash or checks accepted. Make checks payable to GRD.
- Classes are approximately 90 minutes except where noted.
- All students are required to sign “Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability” to be authorized to participate in classes.