Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 2
Atlanta, Georgia October 5 & 6, 2019
October 26 & 27, 2019
November 16 & 17, 2019
Deepen your practice of meditation, clarify the relationship between you and your mind, and explore the basic nature and dynamics of the mind. Our relationship to our own mind is pivotal in effectively realizing our true nature and fulfilling our potential. Yogi Bhajan often reminded us that we come to Earth to experience our humanity and recognize the One Infinite being that creates all and which is in all.
The greatest power is the ability to act with a Neutral Mind, to use intuition along with applied intelligence and to lean on the Infinite through the sacred science known as prayer.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and experience deep meditations on the nine aspects of the mind. Focus on your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still, to clear your mind of distractions and intrigues, to recognize when you establish a state of shuniya, and to recognize the different functional parts of your mind.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.
- Learn the structure of the mind and examine the impersonal minds, the qualities of the mind, and the nine aspects of the mind.
- Understand how to use the 27 projections of the mind.
- Be able to use the functional minds with fluency, understand the influence of the impersonal minds, cultivate shuniya and apply intuition and intelligence with ease and flexibility. Understand Nanak’s pauri, Man Jeetai Jag Jeet. Conquer your mind and conquer the world. Come into a relationship with your mind and the Self which transcends time and space and relates to the oneness of your identity with Infinity. Become one with the One.
Experience the Master, Yogi Bhajan, in daily video classes and meditations.
Study with senior trainers Mukta and Gurusahay Khalsa and special guest trainer Nirvair Khalsa
For more information or to register, please call Mukta Khalsa at 770-512-0558 or email us.