In addition to wake up time, when should you reset your magnetic field?
- When you're feeling overwhelmed in that huge crowd at the convention.
- Before that big presentation and the number of butterflies in your stomach exceeds critical mass.
- If you're ever feeling irrationally fearful.
- After lunch, before your head hits your desk.
- During your "every two hours" driving break.
Instead of taking your shoes off, lying down and rotating your hands and feet, reset your aura by doing the following:
Extend your arms straight out to the sides, parallel to the ground. Bend your forearms up at a 90-degree angle with the palms facing forward. Gently close your hands into fists with the thumbs on the outside. Then open and close the fingers again with the thumbs inside the fist. Rapidly repeat this opening and closing motion, alternating the thumbs in and out about 3 or 4 times per second. Do this for one minute and you'll quickly feel centered and rejuvenated. (Remember, every building has a bathroom where you can go hide to do this fun [and funny] exercise.)
Practice this aura reset every day for 1-3 minutes. Begin with one minute, slowly increasing the amount of time as your arms become accustomed to the exercise. Then, when you're needing that quick pick-me-up, you can get maximum benefit with minimum effort; 1 minute should be enough.